1st, the definition of a Promissory Note: (A promissory note is defined as 'A financial instrument containing an express and absolute promise of signer (i.e. maker) to spend a specified particular person or order, or bearer, a definite sum of funds at a specified time.) Usually, a Promissory Note is constructed through a tangible property sale event where the property seller 'takes back' a promise-to-pay (Promissory Note) rather of Money.
Owning a promissory note, rather of requiring money, sounded like a fantastic concept at the time you sold your real estate or enterprise or accepted your Structured Settlement since you would have a assured steady stream of month-to-month payments at a affordable interest rate. Right?
Then, you soon located out that:
1. The interest rate you charged is now also low,
2. The payor of the note doesn't always make the payments on time so you have to contact and demand the payments,
three. You have to pay taxes on the revenue,
four. You figured out that the worth of your note diminishes each day, and,
5. You could place the lump sum of the note cash to much better or now-needed use.
So, you choose to sell your promissory note.
1. First you went to your bank and they wouldn't purchase it nor did they have any info about how to sell it.
two. Next, you asked your close friends and one said 'Find a Note Broker'. So, you searched on the Online and located a million net web-sites all purporting to be in a position to acquire your note. You talked with a few but did not get any satisfaction or few return calls. Now the frustration sets in.
Here's how the Note Acquiring business works:
1. Notes are bought by seasoned, trustworthy investors searching for extended term returns on an investment employing their personal funds. Investors can be individuals, groups, businesses, pension funds or specialty funds.
2. A note is valued according to the long term yield to the investor. It lainaa nopeasti 2000
Discuss all things Laidler
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests